Did you know that the UQ Alumni team can help you get in touch with classmates and assist with planning reunions both large and small? Class reunions are a great way to reconnect with your former classmates and celebrate milestone anniversaries.
How we can assist
- Share class lists
- Write letters of invitation
- Email and mail letters on behalf of class organisers
- Provide advice on venues and logistics
- Assist you to arrange tours on campus
- Assist you to reconnect with former professors
- Put you in touch with other class organisers to share tips for a successful reunion.
For more information on how we can assist please download the Reunion Planning Manual. Contact us to find out about past and future reunions.