Those who completed their studies at Gatton in 1956, 1966, 1976, 1986, 1996 and 2006 will be regarded as our ‘feature year’ reunion groups. Also this year the 1951, 1961 and 1971 graduates will be celebrating their 65th, 55th and 45th reunions. Please note the aforementioned years refer to the year studies were completed and not necessarily the year the graduation ceremony took place.
Past students who commenced their course but did not graduate are also invited to attend. As we do not have contact details for non-graduates, we would be pleased if you could supply contact details for any of your classmates who did not graduate so they can be included in the invitations being sent out. This letter is to advise you of the reunion so that you can make arrangements to attend and hopefully get in touch with your fellow classmates to encourage them to attend.
Some of the weekend’s highlights include:
- Friday night BBQ dinner for people arriving early
- Reunion of former and current staff over lunch on Saturday
- Formal dinner on Saturday night (see dress standard below)
- Various tours of the campus throughout the weekend
- Bar facilities, morning and afternoon teas available
- Double and single accommodation available on campus and partners are most welcome to attend.
Dress standard for the Saturday night formal dinner is dress shirt, tie and slacks for the men and suitable evening attire for the women. Please let the registration desk attendants know if you require temporary use of a room to freshen up and change clothes prior to dinner if you are not staying overnight.